खुद को खोजने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका है, खुद को दूसरों की सेवा में खो दो।- – महात्मा गांधी
History of Deolali
Deolali is a Class I cantonment established in the year 1869. Deolali is very popular as a hill station and a health resort in Maharashtra.Deolali Cantonment falls under the district Nashik - an all India Hindu pilgrimage center.
Deolali Cantonment is situated on the banks of river Darna and a natural position in the Sahyadri ranges of Igatpuri and Trymbak Ranges. Deolali is very popular as a hill station and a health resort in Maharashtra.Deolali has numerous sanitariums most of which was build by Gujarati and Parsee communities.
Deolali Cantonment Board aims to provide high quality services with universal access including the poor. It will be slum free, citizen friendly, well-governed and environmental friendly.
Deolali Cantonment Board is energizing its best efforts and resources to realize its mission and objective.
* to achieve full transparency in the functioning of the Board
* to offer the best possible civic amenities to its citizens
* to improve human face of the Board
* to serve with a sense of duty and smile
* to be proactive in solving the problems of the citizens